Driving. Snowstorms. Missing family plans. Paying an extra night for hotel because it was booked for December 25 and not December 26. (seriously). Hangovers.
Just another holiday trip back to Ohio. While we were “snowed in” during our stay at the lovely Renaissance Hotel in Cleveland, we checked out the new casino, and ate and drank our way down East 4th Street (a must-visit street on any visit to the Midwestern city).
By the time we arrived back home, I was tired and cranky and… sick. Ugh. So sick. Don’t mind me, I’ll just be that Old Lady recovering in her bed on New Year’s Eve.
Sunday, Browns vs. Steelers at Heinz Field!
52 books in 52 weeks:
6. Cleveland is Your Best Friend: 67 Things I Miss About Home (gifted from the boyfriend on Christmas). Finished it in one sitting.
seven things, seven days:
1. Hot yoga on christmas eve — what a way to start the week!
2. AND a new yoga mat and bag to continue my practice in style.
3. Yes, I got my watch. (I know!!!)
4. 30-day No Alcohol rule in effect for January (this is not a resolution, but a “cleanse” if you will).
5. Derby practices start again next week!
6. So happy to connect with TWO new clients this week for my freelance business!
7. In light of the upcoming holiday, Making Habits/Breaking Habits: How to Make Changes That Stick (adding to my read list!)
Happy New Year, 30-somethings!