Back home. Back to work. Back to skating practices. Back to training. Back to eating healthier. Back to kitty snuggles.
Don’t they all look thrilled?
Back to a certain level of life craziness and stress, I suppose too. I need to get back to yoga and back to reading…
O, Christmas tidings! It has begun — the holiday season is in full swing. And we’re doing some decorating of our own this weekend (hello, 55 degree weather!). I’m not too keen on the concept of a real tree in a household containing three cats, but O CHRISTMAS TREE, this is going to be fun (proving the boyfriend wrong, that is). And I need to visit RECORD STORE to find myself some Bing Crosby.
If you’re in the Pittsburgh area, check out the Warhol Holiday Bash with the one-and-only Sharon Needles, I Made it Market – Holiday Edition, COOKIES!!!! (ahem, Lawrenceville Cookie Tour) and Christmas Cartoon Fest at the Toonseum (and say “hey!” to Randy from A Christmas Story).
seven things, seven days:
1. Ever since I put a doughnut baking pan on my Christmas list, I’ve been mad-craving doughnuts. Like THESE.
2. Signed up for marathon relay team for this upcoming May (yes, we really named ourselves #teamstabby)
3. LOVE this scalloped felt skirt idea
4. We got our first snow fall of the year; nothing significant (and nothing stuck). And it’s going to be 55 degrees this weekend. WEIRDNESS.
5. Do not order the skinny peppermint mocha — it means “sugar free”… not fat free. I thought they only subbed in skim milk, not one of those fake-sugar-substitute flavorings. Blech!
6. From Apartment Therapy: a few ways to decompress this holiday season
7. And a completely gratuitous, musical start to your weekend: It’s Britney, betch.
Have an amazing first weekend of December!