Oh, how excited am I when I know my Birchbox is arriving!
And this one even SMELLED good when opened. And then I saw it was a Cynthia Rowley collaboration and almost died.
In this month’s bounty:
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream – says it’s appropriate enough for sensitive skin and “allergy tested”, which I hope translates to “will not worsen eczema”… because it feels AMAZING.
- philosophy purity made simple facial cleanser – I can haz cleanser in EVERY Birchbox, plz?
- Redken shine flash – I actually have NO CLUE what this product is, but it’s supposed to give my hair “brilliant shine.” So long as it doesn’t make my oily roots more so, I’m looking forward to seeing how it changes my hair.
- Zoya Shay – oh man, how I love nail polish (although, perhaps a bit disappointed it wasn’t a full size). I LOVE nudes (and this is a shimmery one), so I’ll probably use up this entire bottle before the end of summer.
- EXTRA YUM! Totally wasn’t expecting to have an Almond and Apricot snack bar from KIND (they’re also gluten free for those with dietary restrictions). So sayeth Cynthia Rowley, “I always have one in my bag just in case.” This lady is so speaking my language! I am ALWAYS hungry, so I do the same thing. This went straight into my skate bag.
Are you a Birchbox subscriber yet?