I was WAY too excited in front of the boyfriend opening this package (to be fair, he was the one to pick up the mail — his fault). He definitely doesn’t understand my product obsession.
Here’s what was included in my FIRST BOX (*squee*):
- sample of Kate Spade’s Twirl perfume
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion – kind of excited that this isn’t even in stores, and I get to try it
- Laura Geller Baked Blush n’ Brighten – um, yeah… that’s a FULL SIZE product that just made the cost of the monthly Birchbox worth it
- Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe – regardless of my eczema (that I cannot seem to get under control even with recommended products) I’m going to try it anyway
- And a couple Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes – these will come in super handy during my end-of-the-month road trip with the derby girls
This month’s “theme” was travel, which is something that was totally relatable (I feel like I’m going somewhere every single month). Do you subscribe to Birchbox? If you are in love with products (and finding new ones), you definitely should.