Disclaimer: I received a free entry to Vermont City Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews!
1. Because my first experience running a full marathon was so great last year that I knew I wanted to run another one!
2. The city of Burlington is AMAZING. I loved it so much when I traveled there for a derby tournament, that I already declared the area as where I plan to retire. OMG THIS COURSE is already tugging at my heart to see everything again that I fell in love with — Lake Champlain! The Adirondacks!
3. BibRave! I’m super pumped to be representing as a BibRave Pro and VCM ambassador for race weekend.
4. The race is on Memorial Day weekend; and with Monday off, I didn’t have to use up another day of PTO for travel. WOO!
5. Finally: I’m using this race as a reason to celebrate my Big 4-0. Yep, I turn 40 in May. Hey! Today’s my Half-Birthday!
Join me in the 802 in 2017! Here’s a $5 discount code off your registration — use code BibRaveDsct17.